Century Marine is proud and privileged to be the Arizona dealer for Correct Craft's Supreme Tow Boat line. The all-new 2018 S224 is a 22-foot 4-inch wake surfing towboat that offers more fun for all. The Deep-V Hull, complemented by the Plug and Play Ballast and the QuickSurf System, pushed by GM Marine Crusader Engines from PCM give you all the tools you need to power your fun. The Octo® Tower by Skylon towers above the rest with the style and strength of octagon-shaped tube, a USA-casted base and weightless fold secured by a patent-pending overlock mechanism commanded by a compression latch. Strength and longevity are built in to this beauty, so you can be confident in its durability.
This boat comes with a high level of trim and plenty of options. The most notable optional and key standard equipment on this boat include:
* Extreme Custom XHD Tandem Axle Trailer w/ Spare Tire
* PCM EX3 Engine (343 hp) w/ 1.72:1 Gear Ratio
*Two Color Gel Coat Scheme: Onyx Black and White Frost
* OCTO Black Powder Coated Tower (Black)
* Bimini Top for Octo Tower
* Gator Step Cockpit Flooring (Teak Scraped Texture)
* Clarion CM-2 Bluetooth AM/FM USB Stereo w/ 6 Wetsounds WS65iB Speakers and a Wetsounds HTX-4 Amp
* Concert Series (2) Pair Black Wet Sounds REV 8 X Mount Speakers w/ Crosshair Grill Interior Speakers and 12" Sub w/ Amp
* Swivel Board Racks
* SWSC Package which includes: PTM Edge HD Mirror, PNP Rear Ballast Bags, Bow ballast Bag and QuickSurf Tabs
* Gray Anti Pooling Mooring/Storage Cover
* (1) SmoothTrac Fin
* See Touch Dash System w/ 4.5 Touch Screen and Full Boat Systems Monitoring
* Digital Depth Sounder
* 2nd Battery Package w/ Control Center
* ZeroOff Pro GPS Cruise Control System
* Trailer Rear Boarding Steps
Supreme's hull design creates a better rough water ride by cutting through the chop with its acutely angled keel. With the perfect placement of the new large SmoothTrac Tracking Fin and an option of a second fin, the S224 stays straight even with a progressively cutting rider in tow. The 52 square inches of fin surface area also act as an amazing pivot point under the S224, significantly improving slow and high speed handling as well as navigating in reverse.
Top-shelf PCM power means an incredibly smooth, great performance and a quiet ride. Powered by GM Marine Crusader Engines from PCM, this S224 comes with an EX3 (343 hp) engine, optimized by a 1.72 X 1 gear reduction and specific propping for instantaneous take-offs. PCM Marine Engines with 37 years in towed watersports domination, Crusader has evolved into product line that offers a wide variety of engines during its 57 years in the inboard industry. No other manufacturer in the industry can compare to PCM. They offer one of the strongest, longest factory warranties available anywhere. Every PCM owner is automatically enrolled into the PCM Water Sports Club and has access to a Club Concierge providing a customer service experience like no other in the tow sports industry.
Give us a call today for more details on this boat or to schedule a private viewing. At Century Marine, we've been helping families realize the boat dream since 1979. We look forward to helping with every aspect of you and your families boating needs now, and in the future!! Great financing and insurance options are available in most credit situations. Give us a call for more details!