Most standard features on a Bass Cat Boat are optional equipment on most other manufacturer’s boats so this boat is pack with standard equipment. The most notable optional and standard equipment on this boat include:
* Mercury 250 Pro XS
* Custom Bass Cat Model X Tandem Axle Trailer w/ Spare Tire and Swing Tongue
* Bow Trailer Fiberglass Step w/ Grab Pole
* 18in. Bass Sport Wheel Upgrade
* IMCO Ratchet Tie Downs
* Padded Deck
* Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate Upgrade
* Dual Pro Trim
* Hot Foot w/ Slider
* Hamby’s Keel Protector
* MinnKota Fortex 112 – 52in.
* Hummingbird Helix 10 SI GPS G2N (In-Dash)
* Hummingbird Helix 10 DI GPS G2N w/ RAM Mount (Bow)
* Mercury SmartCraft Monitor Gauge
* KMC10 Media Center w/ Kickers & Tweeters
* 4 Bank Battery Charger
* Lighted Hand Rails
* Dual (*2) 1000 GPH Automatic Bilge Pumps
* Battery Tender Trolling Motor Plug
* Push Button Deck Lighting
* Lighted Boxes
* One Butt Seat w/ Pro Pole
* One Fold Down w/ 13” Extension
* 53 Gallons of Fuel – 3 Tanks 2x10 + 33 gal.
* Southco Latches
* R&R Custom Alum Battery Trays (4 Batteries)
* Integrated Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
* Livewell Lights
* Master Power (2) – At Dash and Crank Battery Breaker
* Two Fully Insulated Ice Chests
* Proaeration and Recirculation System
* Tilt Helm w/ Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
Century Marine is proud and privileged to be the Arizona dealer for Bass Cat Boats. The Jaguar is an iconic model for Bass Cat. With a 21’5” frame, it dresses up really well for engines from the massive 350 Verado to the chosen 250 models. The 7” deeper bow rise on this hull is more than any other model and eats the water. A Jaguar is the only boat for those who share the passion to have the best. It truly is the last boat most will ever own.
This model has storage areas innovative to bass fishing. The scissor storage system holds up to 16 tackle boxes in slide out trays (8 STD). Additional box trays sit forward of them to secure another 10 to 12 tackle boxes. No other bass rig has this much efficiency in a modular system; and what else would you expect at the top of pride? Behind the net scabbard are two frontal offset hatches. A 34-quart cooler resides at the deck step with a sandwich tray inside. Beside that is helmet storage that will accommodate two full-face helmets. A tool bar holder sits to one side of the step area. Of course, you have huge dual rod boxes and a port side tackle shelf for those baits you toss aside.
The fairing-style console with café windscreen is massive; while the passenger console is smaller to allow this rig to fish like a single console boat. Most everything is standard on the Jag’, including a SONY Stereo with USB port for your digital music. A walk ramp down the port side allows moving from front to rear with ease. Decks extend to just over 6’ wide at the front deck with the back deck being even larger. Plus, you have a storage to place a spare trolling motor. Couple this with storage for your spare prop, and the oil tank and you’re all set. We wanted to build a rig that exudes elegance and exceeds expectations of luxury; and we think we have!
Give us a call today at (480) 835-9134 for more details on this boat or to schedule a private viewing. At Century Marine, we’ve been helping families realize the boat dream since 1979. We look forward to helping with every aspect of you and your families boating needs now, and in the future!! Great financing options available with approved credit.